Hope you are all fab! I feel like it has been an absolute AGE since I sat down and had a catch up with you all… I am planning on doing a whole post on how my first week at my new job went, what I have been up to and also any updates in my general LIFE that you guys may or may not really care about, but I will still chat about anyway (hehe).
Now… let’s sit down and get real for a bit… our phones are probably one of the most important things in our lives (as sad as that sounds), we use them for EVERYTHING. My phone is always right by me.. and ever since I started blogging it has only become more essential to have it right there.. and I know almost everyone reading this is the same (I hope so anyway). Of course, it only makes sense that your phone case should represent your personality right?
So…. I was contacted by the lovely people at CaseApp* a while ago who offered me the opportunity to design my own phone case (!!!), so of course I jumped at the opportunity (I’d have been daft not to guys).
So.. CaseApp is basically a website where you can create your own custom iPhone case (or Samsung if you are not an iPhone user!), or use one of their pre-made cases if you prefer that🙂. Now.. my first idea was that I wanted a beautiful, Autumn inspired phone case.. but then I thought against it as I would only be able to use that for a few months before it got to the cold, festive season (autumnal leaves on my phone would not really fit then would they?). So of course.. I opted for something more season-friendly and decided to create a phone case that was very “me”. So… what did I create? Have a peek…
If you know me.. you know that I am OBSESSED with cats.. so what a surprise that my case would have some cats on it! The image of the cats is from google (disclaimer), however the paw prints are clipart used from CaseApp! I love the fact that you can virtually put any image/background onto your case, whether that is an image you already have saved, or something off the website. You really can create whatever sort of case you want.
I was also so impressed with how quick I got the case (within 4 days … despite the fact that my case is custom-made!).. and also how crisp and clear the images came out. The case itself feels very sturdy and good quality… so I know I will have no problems with my phone getting damaged if I was to drop it (being the clumsy type).. so it definitely serves the main purpose that a case should do!
I would definitely recommend checking out CaseApp if you are after an easy to use site where you can get as creative as you want with your case, or simply choose a pre-made design (FYI to all my bloggers out there.. they have marble cases!).. I think this would also make a lovely gift for someone too!
Speaking of being obsessed with your phone… I am sure we can all think of a million reasons as to why we love our phones, so I thought it would be fun to write a list (because we all love a good list ey) of all the signs that you are addicted to yours.. and lets be honest guys, most of us will agree with the majority of these right? So go through these and make sure to let me know how many apply to you (and it might make feel better about my obsession).
- The first thing you see in the morning is your phone screen.. and after scrolling through Twitter/Instagram you realize 2o minutes have already passed and you now have to rush to get ready…
- As above.. the same applies before you go to bed. Somehow.. it has become essential that you spend about an hour on your phone before you finally force yourself away from those addictive videos on YT (I am talking cute kittens and “the most satisfying videos in the world”… seriously just search them.)
- Your phone will never last a day without the battery dying at least once. Keep those portable chargers handy guys.
- You take your phone to the loo. Just admit it we all do this.
- Whilst watching Great British Bake Off or The Apprentice… you are live tweeting at the same time… even though you should actually be watching the TV, not your phone…
- Even when having your breakfast/dinner/Nando’s… you will still be on your phone. Despite the fact that you have 5 people around you… those of which will probably be doing exactly the same thing
- Phone’s don’t belong in bags or pockets anymore… they are always in your hand. Where they should be.
- That sinking feeling you get when you realize you have left your phone at home… and have to turn straight back to get it
So guys.. I hope you enjoyed that light hearted list … we can all be PRETTY obsessed when it comes to phones but it can be nice every now and again to put our phone aside for a few hours and spend some time actually TALKING to the people around you!
I hope you all enjoyed this post guys.. and make sure to have a go at creating your own phone case, you will have so much fun! I will see you all in my next post guys which will definitely be a good old catch up🙂. Have a lovely Sunday!
Lots of Love,
Twitter // Instagram // Blog Lovin //YouTube ♥♥